Avitrol Mite and Lice Treatment controls feather mites and lice on all caged birds, chickens, and their environment ( cages, perches, nest box). Leaves a glossy plumage.
- Ready to use solution.
- Based on the natural pyrethrin pesticide found in some chrysanthemum flowers
- This easy-to-use spray will help you to keep mites and lice away from your bird.
- This can be itchy and uncomfortable.
- Feather loss and unusual behaviour might alert you to the fact that your bird has lice/mites.
- Avitrol mite and lice spray can help prevent the growth of insects on your bird.
- Easy to apply – just spritz onto your pet.
- Can be used to control avian mites, lice, biting insects, mosquitos, cockroaches and spiders
Control of feather mites (Protolichus and Dubininia sp.) and lice (Mallophaga sp.) on all caged birds and their environment.
Before using this mite and lice treatment, remove all food and water from the birdcage. Spray the treatment 40cm away from the bird, avoiding the eyes. Don’t forget to spray the cages, nest boxes and any perches to avoid infestation. Repeat as necessary.
Store below 30C (room temperature) in an original closed container. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Pyrethrins 0.5g/L, Piperonyl Butoxide 5g/L
Available in 125ml, 250ml and 500ml
This product is registered for ornamental birds. While many chicken owners use Insect Liquidator for their chickens, this use is off-label and residue data for meat and egg withholding times is not currently available. Any use outside of the label is at the users discretion.