- Recycles 3-4 kg of kitchen waste every week to lower your carbon footprint
- Australian designed and Australian Made from 100% UV Stabilised Recycled Plastic
- Easy to assemble design with 2 x large working trays for large processing capacity
- The round shape is designed for teaching kids how to recycle: young people experience increased engagement when standing in a circle. It’s more inclusive, inspires learning, plus everyone gets to be hands-on and interactive!
- Packed with features including the ventilated lid, working trays, and collector tray for increased airflow. Worm mound in collector tray to assist worm travel into the working tray. And a drip-free tap.
The Tumbleweed Can-O-Worms is a medium-capacity worm farm suitable for beginners to experienced users. Once established, the Can-O-Worms will process 3-4kg of kitchen scraps every week.
To start this worm farm, you will need 1000 Composting Worms. Worms not included.
Recycles 3-4kg of organic waste every week
Round Fly proof Ventilated lid
2 round large capacity working trays
Ventilated collector tray, with worm mound
Australian made, Australian designed
Made from 100% recycled plastic
Assembled size 51cm x 51cm x 65cm
Capacity: 57 Litres