Our dried crickets are 100% natural, 100% Australian, and 100% yummy!
- Dried crickets are 100% natural with no additives
- Rich in protein to keep your chickens strong
- Ideal for training, taming, or luring hens into the coop
- Won’t escape, chirp, or hop around like live crickets!
- Easy to feed by hand, by scattering around or in a feeding dish
- Encourages foraging – a return to the natural techniques of wild birds
- Naturally high in protein and calcium and a source of a great range of vitamins and minerals
Crickets are considered a complete food protein. They contain a good balance of essential and non-essential amino acids. They are high in protein and contain other important nutrients like calcium, iron, and fibre.
Suitable to mix with daily feed or provide as a delicious treat!
Suitable for poultry, insectivorous birds, small animals, and reptiles.
BONUS: Did you know our crickets are not only amazing for your chooks, they are 100% certified human food-grade too!
Supplied in a resealable bag.
Crude Protein (min) – 54%
Crude Fat (min) -12%
Crude Fibre (max) – 15%
Ingredients: Dried Crickets
Arriving Early August