DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is a complete feed for growing ducks from hatching. No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Ducks should have unlimited access to the feed (ad lib). A self-feeder is ideal.
- The feeder should be in an elevated position and placed so ducklings cannot soil the feed. It is important to replace any soiled feed regularly so it remains fresh and palatable.
- For rearing laying ducks, up to 20% grain can be mixed into the COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH from 12 weeks of age.
During this period approximate feed intakes should be:
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Day Old – 1 Week||30 – 40 grams / bird / day|
|2 Weeks||80 – 100 grams / bird / day|
|3 Weeks||150 – 160 grams / bird / day|
|4 Weeks||180 – 190 grams / bird / day|
|5 Weeks||200 – 215 grams / bird / day|
|6 Weeks||225 – 235 grams / bird / day|
|7 Weeks||235 – 245 grams / bird / day|
|8 Weeks||240 – 250 grams / bird / day|
- Feed intakes will vary with the season, variety of bird, shed conditions, disease status and other environmental conditions. Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
- Environmental conditions including temperature and hygiene are of vital importance during the rearing period.
- Ducklings need to be brooded for 10-14 days.
- Ducklings need clean, cool, fresh water available at all times as they are very susceptible to dehydration.
- COMPLETE DUCK GROWER MASH is produced as a coarse mash.
- Supplies essential nutrients for growth.
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards for incoming raw materials and the finished product.
- Formulated in accordance with current research into duck nutrition and mixed using a variety of quality raw materials.
Meat – Nil.
Eggs – Nil.