Unique treadle design weather-proof poultry feeder that prevents vermin access and contamination.
The food in this type of feeder is only available when poultry stands on the step plate. The feeder shutter then opens and the feed is available. This prevents access and contamination by birds and vermin.
This is all activated by the weight of the bird – which can be set from 250gm to 5kg.
- feed chamber has space-dividers to keep birds from competing with each other
- anti-spill lip to prevent fall-out of feed
- completely weatherproof
- zinc-plated with glass-nylon lid and step plate
- made in Holland
- 5kg = 26 x 28 x 40cm
- 8kg = 26 x 28 x 45cm
- 12kg = 33 x 23 x 50cm
With the Feedomatic, developed and produced by Olba in Holland, you will not have any more mice, rats, and birds bordering you. When the animals (poultry) step onto the treadle, the Feedomatic opens the flap for accessing the feed. This way pests, like mice, rats end birds, can’t get any more of the feed of your poultry!
Due to the great feed storage capacity, you will save time as you will not have to refill constantly the feeder as before. The most important feature is that the feed will stay dry and protected. The Feedomatic makes this all possible!
Which are the advantages of the new Feedomatic?
- Better resistance to outdoor conditions due to better water tightness.
- The feed trough the animals feed from is made from plastic and is foreseen with rounded corners. Therefore the chance of mold growing is strongly reduced.
- The special form of the feed trough makes sure that the animals can not scratch the feed out of it. This is accomplished by the presence of dividers and a special edge against spilling. Feed spilling is reduced to a minimum!
- Easier to be filled and refilled as the lid, once opened, stays in a vertical position. When the lid is pressed down again, it is automatically locked.
- Very durable plastic treadle on which excrements cannot accumulate.
- Extensive possibilities to set the weight for guaranteeing access to the trough. This depends of course on the animal species to feed. The minimum weight to be set is 250g up to a maximum weight of 2Kg. For animals with a body weight of 500g, for example, the treadle weight should be set to 250g and for animals, with a body weight of 5Kg this value should be 2Kg.
- Plastic parts are made of high-quality material. All these parts are UV resistant and therefore very durable.
- Galvanized metal sheet parts are 1mm thick. This makes the Feedomatic a very stable feeder.
- As the trough part of the feeder is made of plastic, the Feedomatic makes less noise! Metal on the plastic makes less noise than metal on metal!
- Very precisely made product, jointless and slotless. Made with the most advanced metalworking machines at Olba in Coevorden.
- Comes in a very strong double wave carton to avoid damage during shipping.
- Great look through the combination of green plastic and galvanized metal sheet.
Read the user manual here