Our new Immunity Porridge includes all the same healthy, yummy ingredients as our Poultry Porridge, but is perfect for giving your flock a little immunity booster whilst providing a hearty nourishing meal.
Immunity Porridge is a nutritious supplement and treats chickens, especially during the autumn and winter months.
Warm porridge for chickens is a nutritious, energising meal. Chickens love oats, which are an excellent source of vitamins, protein, and antioxidants. Raw or cooked, oats provide essential vitamins and nutrients including calcium, choline, copper, iron, magnesium, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, and zinc.
A hearty, nourishing meal to supplement or replace your chook’s daily diet and warm their tummies!
Contains immunity-boosting supplements such as:
- Echinacea: an immune-boosting herb for your chickens — the root, leaves, and flower heads. Echinacea is great for the respiratory system and can help treat fungal overgrowth. It is also a natural antibiotic and is naturally antibacterial.
- Garlic: Garlic stimulates the digestive tract, regulates liver function, boosts the immune system, and fights and treats infections since it is a natural antibacterial. It’s also thought to help deworm chickens and other livestock. Garlic is best used as a preventative against bacterial digestive issues.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a root (related to ginger) that contains the ingredient curcumin. Curcumin is a huge immune system booster in chickens (good for overall chicken health and well-being). It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent (which is helpful with problems such as bumblefoot or other inflamed injuries chickens might sustain). Turmeric aids in digestion, eye and brain function, and respiratory issues. It can be used as an antibacterial medication.
- Chilli: Chilli is a natural dewormer that improves egg production. The other compounds found in chili peppers are also known to fight off bacteria throughout the whole digestion process, increasing your flock’s overall immunity.
- 450gram bag contains 35 approx serves per bag. Approximately 1 tablespoon (serve) per chook is ideal.
- 1kg bag contains 80 approx serves per bag. Approximately 1 tablespoon (serve) per chook is ideal.
- 450g,1kg, and 2kg are supplied in a resealable bag.
- 5kg supplied in a recyclable box.
It contains a nutritious blend of delicious, high-quality ingredients that chickens love.