A 100% health-boosting nutritional blend of probiotics, garlic, peppermint, oregano, ginger, and seaweed to keep your chickens in tip-top condition.
Providing your birds with a probiotic is one way you can support and aid your bird’s health and stability. This formula contains nutrients that are essential for healthy nervous system function.
Probiotics are beneficial living bacteria and when supplied in adequate levels in the gut, can aid and prevent some illnesses and promote a healthy digestive tract and immune system. Fundamentally these friendly, good bacteria when supplied through your birds’ diet aid in digestion and the absorption of nutrients, which encourage a more consistent egg supply.
Probiotics have profound benefits throughout the body especially in times of strain to not only help your birds with recovery but improve nutrient utilisation. When nutrients aren’t being wasted or used for processes like repair, more nutrients are freed up and can be diverted to other areas such as feathers and improving eggshell quality
- Garlic boosts the immune system with its anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Probiotics improve gut health, digestion and contain a wide ratio of amino acids and B vitamins that stimulate extra immune protection to improve all-around condition and performance.
- Seaweed improves the quality of eggshell strength, improves yolk color, and increases egg laying numbers as well as improving absorption of nutrients (Seaweed is rich in vitamins A, B1, and E, copper, cobalt, magnesium, iron, and natural iodine).
- Peppermint has also been found to be effective in the battle against coccidiosis and has anti-viral properties. The addition of dry or fresh peppermint leaves to the diet of laying hens has been proven to significantly increase egg weight, egg production, egg mass, and feed intake.
- Oregano is thought to be a natural antibiotic and helps combat diseases in your chooks such as coccidiosis, E-coli, bronchitis, and salmonella. Also packed with vitamins, including E and K, plus calcium and antioxidants to naturally boost their immune system.
- Ginger is known to be a great appetite stimulant, anti-oxidant, and also stress reducer. Ginger also helps stimulate the circulatory system and blow flow.
Instructions For Use: Add 1 x tablespoon per 1kg of feed and mix in well.
Supplied in a resealable bag
Three sizes available.