Supertreat is the latest edition of our chicken treat range. Containing various superfoods, it is not only yummy, but it is also super healthy!
Hemp hearts and hulls, nature’s superfood
- Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritious foods available in nature.
- All-natural protein, omega oils, and calcium assist in egg production and promote healthy shiny feathers, and happy, healthy birds.
- 100% Australian, natural hemp seed hearts and hulls. Full fibre, high protein seed, packed full of naturally occurring Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential to optimal chicken (and human) health, but one of the nutrients that the body can’t make from scratch. So that means that Omega-3 must be derived from the foods that we eat. Flax is one of the best sources of Omega 3.
- No preservatives or additives
- High in protein as well as Amino acids
- Aids healthy egg production
- Dried crickets are 100% natural with no additives
- Rich in protein to keep your chickens strong
- Crickets are considered a complete food protein.
- They contain a good balance of essential and non-essential amino acids.
- High in protein and contain other important nutrients like calcium, iron, and fibre.
- They are particularly high in levels of Vitamin “E”: known to be vital for the poultry immune system and a protector against diseases like coccidiosis, e.coli, and bronchitis
- Protein: high levels of protein (around 26%) make this a great boost for chickens at times of stress such as moulting and cold weather.
- Oil: the high levels of linoleic acid, increases weight and sets chickens up for the winter months, and adds to the nutritional value (and weight) of eggs.
- Antioxidants: sunflowers are rich in natural antioxidants – another boost to the immune system.
- Compared with other cereals, oat grain has higher levels of the essential amino acids lysine, methionine, and cystine.
- Has the highest lipid content of all the cereals—primarily comprised of unsaturated oleic and linoleic fatty acids.