Bird Leg Rings are available in various colours and sizes.
Leg rings are a great way to help identify birds within your flock. Useful traits to identify might be health. age, bloodline, broodiness or to differentiate birds within the same breed. These coloured identification bands are also useful for poultry shows, fairs and exhibitions. Easier to put on than other traditional poultry leg bands, simply pick the correct size and snap into place.
- Snap-on leg rings for easy application (applied by pressing firmly to lock)
- UV Resistant
- Available in five colours: Orange, Red, White, Blue or Multi
- Pack of 20 rings
- Supplied in fully recyclable packaging
- Instructions included
Available in a range of sizes (indicative size guide by internal diameter):
- 8mm – Suit pigeons, chicks and young poultry
- 13mm – Standard fowl
- 20mm – Large Fowl, turkeys etc