PULLET GROWER CRUMBLES (Medicated) to pullets from 6 weeks to 16-18 weeks of age.
- Birds should have unlimited access to the pullet grower (ad lib).
- No supplementary feeding is necessary.
- Produced as a crumble which eliminates separation, minimises feed wastage and improves digestibility.
- Contain balanced protein and energy levels to support an even growth rate.
- Protein meals supply essential amino acids for growth.
- Balanced calcium and phosphorus levels help develop a sound skeleton in preparation for laying.
- This feed contains Bovatec® which supplies lasalocid sodium at 90 mg/kg as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis caused by certain Eimeria species.